Sunday, May 6, 2012

Asian Glaze Grilled Pork Chops

This recipe is one that my husband and I really enjoyed this past week. We just bought a grill a few weeks ago and were excited to break it in. I love pork chops, but GRILLED pork chops take the cake! I was eager to try a new marinade, because I hadn't done one in a long time (mostly because the only grill we've had since we got married is a little George Foreman) and in my book, marinades are the only way to go when grilling.

Here's what I went with for the marinade:


Ingredients

  • 3 tbls soy sauce
  • 3 tbls honey
  • 1 tbl lemon juice
  • 1 tbl olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 4 boneless pork chops 

Directions

  • In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and ginger. Add pork and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 2-6 hrs.
  • Drain and discard marinade, saving some for basting if desired. Grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for about 5 minutes before serving. Serves: 4. 



No comments:

Post a Comment